Bike - Change color - Chiang Mai

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Singtoo Thai, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Singtoo Thai

Singtoo Thai Member

Hello to the audience

I am a new member here. I am living in Chiang Mai since 2.5 years and my home-country is Switzerland.
    I am driving bikes since almost 20 years. Just now I have a Kawasaki ER6-n. My last bike in Switzerland was a Yamaha Egli V-max ;-) ....

My question: I want to buy a new bike (Honda CTX 700N). Only available in black or white.
    I want to change the color of the white parts - maybe to dark-blue or dark-red. Actually not a big job I think.

Does anybody know a place, company, garage in Chiang Mai which can do this job for me in a high quality?

Thank you so much for some detailed information!

Singtoo Thai

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

I'd be inclined to ask Nat at Piston Shop to look after it for you.

4. finnomick

finnomick Ol'Timer

I can echo Davidfl's words. I sent my old wheels, tank and side covers by post to Nut at Pistonshop on another GTRider members advice. I am in CM now to pick up the bits ( I live 900kms away near Buriram but am on holiday here ). I am very impressed by the work done. The rims have been re-chromed and new spokes fitted. The hubs were also polished so they're like chrome now too. The tank was silver with gold pin stripes plus several small dents -- about 8. The tank is now black with gold pin stripes -- and no dents. Nut's got my vote......