bike sale ripoff

Jul 6, 2004
Hi Guys, in my haste to get back to LOS I have everything for sale, including my much loved 2001 Triumph Speed Triple.
I advertised it on the net through the Aussie web site bikepoint.com.au.
4 photos and a description were entered for a cost of $50A

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 2, 2008

Dec 24, 2007

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai