BMW F650gs 2003 for sale BKK SOLD!!!

comes with BMW top and side panniers, 35000 kms, excellent condition, green book, sold by Barcelona Motors. Bike is in BKK. No idea how to load photo's here. Call me or send me your email and I will send. Selling due to moving to another country. Ask

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back