Borneo Bike Rental

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Franki, May 26, 2008.

1. Franki

Franki Active Member

Anyone know of a good bike rental shop in Borneo, Malaysia side?
  2. Loading...

3. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Hi Franki,

Hope you are doing well there in China. I don't know if this will help but I read a review of a company called something like Borneo Bike Adventures in a UK bike magazine last year. From memory, they rent Aprilia Pegasos but I think it might just be for accompanied tours. Worth a google maybe?

4. Franki

Franki Active Member

5. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Hi Franki,

Glad to hear you are doing well and it's an interesting post on ADV - seems like Jialing really know about customer service and the sidecars look pretty funky! I can't imagine that happening in the west unless you had purchased an NR750 or such exotica.

Yep, the link takes you to the outfit, and indeed the article in Bike magazine - looks great but reading the article and the customer testimonials, I think we still have it pretty good up here in GT land :D

Cheers & ride safe,

6. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

1. Robert's still in Cnx, but supposedly heading China way this week.
    2. Your welcome to post any of your China rides (& any others) on GT Rider. Use Other ... r-f16.html I'm sure there are a lot of guys here who would be interested in your adventures. So please "post away."
    3. Check out the The R1s Borneo Romp report here ... t3756.html
    Why not fly your bike in?