Buy A Motorbike In Thailand

May 16, 2013
I plan to buy a Honda CRF 250 L second hand in November/December. I stayed very often in Thailand. My girlfriend (lives normaly in Germany) has a house nearby Khon Kaen.

I expect to buy the bike in Chiang Mai because there is a lot offered.

1. I w

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dodraugen

Subscribed
Aug 19, 2012
Lampang

May 16, 2013