Buy Vietnam Bike In Laos And Return To Vietnam?

JonA

Jan 15, 2017
uk
Hi,
Per the title. I'm considering buying a bike here off a backpacker and taking the bike back into Vietnam.
I'm looking at 125 Honda Win copy or similar.

Does anyone know if I can take the bike across the border and any tips?

Currently I assume t

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited:

JonA

Jan 15, 2017
uk

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

JonA

Jan 15, 2017
uk

Reactions: Alamo

JonA

Jan 15, 2017
uk

JonA

Jan 15, 2017
uk

Reactions: Alamo and scotty007