Can anyone guess what this bike is??

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Moto-Rex, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Moto-Rex

Moto-Rex Ol'Timer

Think you know a bit about bikes....then whats this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

I am Guessing a Modified Kawasaki Estrella? Looks Great done out like the Old Flat Tracker though. Great Job!!! :wink:

4. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

its a Kawasaki W 650 ... I should know I got one, a great fun bike,
    many people thinks its a Triumph @ first !!!!!

5. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Kawasaki should be selling the W650 alongside the ER6 it would sell loads they are brilliant bikes.There is a 750 version sold in japan now .the W650 has been discontinued.

6. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Wow!
    Great job and great look!

:eek:

7. lotuseater

lotuseater Ol'Timer

I second monster man. With the following these things have in the Japaneses custom circuit and the burgeoning Thai market for customs being able to run down to the Kawasaki dealer and pick one of these up would be very tempting. While I am on a rant, Yamaha should be selling the new SR 400/500 here too. Especially now that they are fuel injected. If you could pick up either of these bikes for under 150k (new with licence that is) they would be hard to resist.

Moto-rex. I don't suppose that is your bike and you could tell me what tires are on there. I have a tracker that has a set of worn out K180s on it that will need replacing sometime this season. I ride mostly pavement with it so something a little less knobby than the K180s would be nice, those tires look great too.

8. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Cool bikes indeed and I'd also be in the market for a legit SR400 or W650 if they came in at the right price so as I could flat track it.

Lotus, the tyres look like Pirelli MT60s and are the same as on this Triumph which is the coolest FT I have seen!

[​IMG]

Cheers,

Pikey.

9. Moto-Rex

Moto-Rex Ol'Timer

10. davevb

davevb Ol'Timer

Wow, as a W650 owner, those pics go straight to my heart!

I would love one of those! I always wanted to buy another one to modify but with the licensing thing, cost and space it is too much hassle.

11. lotuseater

lotuseater Ol'Timer

A company in Sydney that sells W650s that don't come cheap. Is it perchance a Dues?

http://www.deus.com.au/#/bikes/motorcycles/customs/

As far as I am concerned they are making some of the most beautiful custom bikes around. They have just opened a shop in the states too from what I hear and are doing some Harley customs in very atypical fashion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is it too much to hope that their next shop will be opened in Chiang Mai? Thought so....

Looks like the tires are Pirelli MT 60s Anyone know where I can find a pair of these around Chaing Mai and how much they would cost? Either that or a pair of Pirelli Scorpion ATs?

12. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Hi Friends,

By a foggy day and with some alccohol in blood, it simply look like a Ducati Monster...