Chiang Mai Toy Ride 2009

Discussion in 'Chiang Mai ToyRide' started by sendbaht, Jan 4, 2009.

1. sendbaht

sendbaht Member

Wife and I sure had a great time, thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Loading...

3. Ally

Ally Ol'Timer

Hi folks

Thanks to the hard work of the organisers, it was a very good day.

Well done you lot!

Apologies to anyone if I got in your path during the ride but I intended to record as much as possible.

I managed to take 1 or 2 snaps of the day... 1,000 actually ! but have manged to whittle that down to 800 ish.

You can see them here ...

I will burn a disk for Dave shortly but if anyone needs a copy of any pic, please feel free to help yourselves. To download any pic, just view the image at whatever size you need (the album has 3 sizes thumb, normal & original) and right click your mouse button and then chose save image.

Any problems, please let me know.

4. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

That's an amazing collection of Cnx Toy Ride photos. A million thanks for capturing the fun & spirit of the event.

Now about this highlight.......... :lol: :wink: :wink:
  5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Some photos I was able to snap during the day.

At Tesco Lotus

Special thanks go to the Chiang Mai Traffic Police for their help & support on the event.
    These guys & gal did a great job blocking off intersections & controlling the traffic lights for a nice clean run through town.

At the X-Centre Zorb Ball site. Plenty of games & activities for the kids.

The Toy Ride is about helping kids & ensuring they have some fun on the day.

The kids won every “tug-of-war" game & it was not because the bikers weren’t trying. They were, but the kids were even more determined to win!!

Happy go-lucky enjoying herself with Franz Eastern Seaboard.

The best decorated bikes

The best decorated bike & rider?
    Marcus & Chris, thanks for coming & participating.

What the kids were waiting for

GT Rider (& lurker :wink: ) John "Jonadda" Nash played a great musical set with his band from Mr Guitar Man.
    John & Co from the Guitar Man, many thanks for donating your time, coming & playing for just "a few" beers.
    If you were impressed with the band, then check 'em out at Mr Guitar Man on Loi Kroa near the night bazaar.

A REMINDER: Children's Day
    SATURDAY 10 January
    Toy give away - 200 Karen Hill tribe kids
    + 150 blankets to poor families
    at Bo Kaew / Huai Mana 26 kms past Samoeng.
    Start from Tesco Lotus Khamtieng.

Watch the Toy Ride website
    for more details.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL SPONSORS & THE VOLUNTEERS who helped out - before, during & after (packing up) the event.
  6. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

I have just seen your snaps Ally, Bloody great job, well done, very professional. You should be the offical photographer for Gt rider now after that effort - maybe you are ?
    Congrats Ken F
  7. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Good Job Guys &Girls

Unfortunently i happen to live other part and cant be attend,,maybe some day....