Crating up a Bike

mikerust

Subscribed
Has anyone had a bike crated up for shipment? A friend on mine wishes to ship his bike to Dubai.

"can anyone help me I'm trying to ship my bike from Thailand to Dubai
when i call freight companies they ask me about dimensions the size
of the crate

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back