Crf250l With 17 " Motard Wheels Mae Rim 80k Baht

I'm selling my 2015 CRF250. Just a few notes: I have the green book and power of atty from the last owner. I did not transfer to my name. I have been outside the country for quite a while. I will work with the buyer to ensure a successful transfer o

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited:

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back