Day Enduro Trips - Bkk To .....

Rich

Nov 24, 2016
BKK
Interested to find any other dirt bike/enduro enthusiasts based in BKK that want to join me on day trips to the likes of....
Khao Kheow
Khao Mai Kaeo
Nakhon Nayok

Those are the areas I've already found decent enduro trails. Other areas for exporing but maybe over night or 2 such as...

Kanchanburi / Sai Yok
Khao Chamao-Khao Wong National Park

I tend to head out on week days as opposed to weekends and ride the bike to and from the dirt.

Get in touch if interested.

Cheers
Line ID: bangkokrich

Reactions: L Robert
Mar 30, 2010
Hi ,

If you are looking to ride with a good bunch of fellas. Pattaya Bad Boys Enduro Facebook page. Keep an eye here to confirm rides. Usually ride off from 9am at the blue dolphin. But just check first. There may be some week day rides. You can always post and see if anyone is up for a ride.

All the places you listed we ride. Except Nakon Nayok.

Check with the guys at Baan Ricky Saiyok Yai if interesred on riding out that way.

Cheers
Brian

L Robert

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, new to Thailand... living in bangkok (Sathon). Intermediate rider, am interested to buy enduro bike (350cc preferred) and take offroad trips on various weekends. Is it feasible to do this from central city, or am I going to be limited to travelling and renting from touring groups? Any advice would be great... i see there are some Facebook groups, so I will scan those too.

L Robert

Nov 16, 2019
Interested to find any other dirt bike/enduro enthusiasts based in BKK that want to join me on day trips to the likes of....
Khao Kheow
Khao Mai Kaeo
Nakhon Nayok

Those are the areas I've already found decent enduro trails. Other areas for exporing but maybe over night or 2 such as...

Kanchanburi / Sai Yok

I tend to head out on week days as opposed to weekends and ride the bike to and from the dirt.

Cheers
Khao Kheow
Khao Mai Kaeo
Nakhon Nayok

Kanchanburi / Sai Yok

Cheers
Khao Kheow
Khao Mai Kaeo
Nakhon Nayok

Kanchanburi / Sai Yok

Cheers
Rich, interested but still looking for a bike.