Ear Plugs

JAGI00

Dec 18, 2012
I've lost my reusable ear plugs and now back to using the cheapo foam ones. Is there anywhere in CM that sells good quality reusable ones? I've tried Fast Corner and the Kawa dealer so far but no joy. Plenty on the internet but would prefer to find some locally if possible.

Oct 17, 2006
PANGOLIN safety product have a big selection in their stores as well as cheap UVA/UVB high quality safety glasses that look fashionable and are good for motorcycling too and good boots , i buy from the laem chabeng shop but they have others , one in BKK

Nov 14, 2012
mine is just RM2 (THB20)bought from hardware shop...just right for me...cut the noise level and also i have the tendency to drop them when i take of my jacket...:)

Jun 13, 2010
I could not drive without earing the sound of my engine... never knew earplugs were used to ride, guess I will go sleep a little less stupid tonight :D

Nov 14, 2012
lordofthedreadz;291791 wrote: I could not drive without earing the sound of my engine... never knew earplugs were used to ride, guess I will go sleep a little less stupid tonight :D
well, for me is just to reduce further the outside noise...less stressful n makes for a comfy ride :cool: