F1 at the X-Centre

Discussion in 'Events' started by DavidFL, Mar 24, 2009.

1. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

The F1 starts this weekend. Sunday 29th April 2009.
    1st Round in Oz.

Who wants to watch it at the X-Centre in the arvo?
    1PM start, no?
  2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Race Day Starts at 12 Lunch Time! Of Course I will Be Here :wink:
  4. chiangmairich

chiangmairich Ol'Timer

Sounds good,you stock Beer lao Ian?
    :D See you there.
  5. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Oh Yeah,, is it gonna be

FINNISH 1 & 2 This year. :wink:
  6. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Sorry No Beer Lao but have most others in Stock!
  7. chiangmairich

chiangmairich Ol'Timer

Thats ok Ian,Leo's are ok :D

Go Stoner...!
  8. SilverhawkUSA

SilverhawkUSA Ol'Timer

As I you know I already talked to you guys about this (Davidfl-Ian) so I will be there. :D
  9. ray23

ray23 Ol'Timer

Is that one on UBC or cable guys?
  10. Ally

Ally Ol'Timer

You said Sunday 29 April ...

I have a yellow post-it on my wall, to come along to the x-centre on the 29 April, for the last couple of weeks already!

Now I wonder if you mean March ? I guess I have now missed the Sunday 29 March :x ??

11. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Sorry Ally it was March and i believe it was a mistake By David? I never Posted any Dates Just Times and I never noticed the Date until you pointed it Out? Anyway You Missed Nothing, Both the First Races were Rubbish and Not Worth Watching :twisted: Especially the Malaysian Fiasco where they only did 1/2 a Race. After the Continuous Rule Changes over the years mostly to Hobble the Great Michael Schumacher I feel they have Finally Managed to Completely Ruin Formula 1. I will give it another Try but I am really coming to My Limit on it! :roll:
  12. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Oops my mistake alright & a bit of a clanger. Just like the bloody races so far! And to think I stayed up till 2AM in Oz to watch a late night reply of the Malaysian F1, deliberately avoiding any results beforehand so it would not spoil my fun. :shock: What a waste! :evil:
  13. Ally

Ally Ol'Timer

Well you guys just let me know when you think it's worth sitting around Ian's big screen & I want to come along and watch it !

I think it's a good idea for a few socials now & again.

14. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

The Chinese Formula 1 is Tomorrow Sunday 19th and will start on Star Sports at 1pm with Race Day, Race Start is Live at 13:45. 8) It will be showing at the X-Centre for any One Who happens to be out in the Mae Rim Area at that Time :wink: