Fully Loaded 2011 Kawasaki Versys 650 /w Cases, GPS, Alarm and more

trolld

Oct 21, 2009
I'm selling my beloved Versys 650 after 2 years of awesome enjoyment as I am moving out of the country.

versys.jpg

More pictures here: https://plus.google.com/photos/111681726156508263596/albums/5978016171998722785?authkey=CPTeqrzpzr7vhwE

This thing has been my baby and reliable travel companion and I just want her to go to a good home :) She's been kept in a covered garage when not out having fun and is in great shape. Completely loaded and ready for long trips or just running errands around town.

Same info below, but formatted a bit more than the forum allows: http://www.adamstrohl.com/versys/

- Located in Krabi Town
- Model Year 2011, about 2 years and 2 months old
- 21,000 km, regularly serviced at Kawasaki
- Green book in my name, Krabi registration good until March 2014 (This might be May .. I can't read Thai ;P)
- Brand new chain and sprockets
- Relatively new Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires
- Front and rear ABS (anti lock brakes)
- No accidents, excellent condition, runs great

Asking 295,000 THB (negotiable) because it also includes these extras
(total value is roughly 420,000 THB):

- Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS Touch screen, with South East Asia maps, media player, BlueTooth and more. It has a battery but also wired in to motorcycle power to turn on and off with motorcycle.

- TouraTech Locking GPS mount for Zumo with security screws, so you can safely leave the GPS on the bike full time (though it is easy to remove, too /w key).

- TouraTech Locking weatherproof mobile phone holder with security screws.

- SW-Motech Trax Luggage kit including frame, top and side cases, all locking with quick release, one key opens all locks. Two original key copies.

- SW-Motech Trax Luggage expanders (not pictured): heavy duty nylon expandable cases which strap on top of the side panniers for extra capacity. Expandable from 8 to 14 Litre capacity.

- TouraTech Denali Auxiliary LED Driving Lights with oval beam pattern provide increase night time visibility, draws 10 watts per fixture so no battery issues.

- Scorpio SR-I900 2-Way Paging Alarm /w RFID and proximity sensor, will alert you if the bike is moved, someone gets too close to it (adjustable), or it is started without disabling the alarm first. Long range, up to 1km if clear line of sight. RFID chip automatically disables alarm when you're near. Great peace of mind with zero hassle.

- SW-Motech Engine Guard and rear spool/sliders.

- Mirror wideners provide increased visibility.

- 12v Power Port located under seat for operating standard "cigarette lighter" style devices and chargers.

Msg me here, reply to the thread with questions, or feel free to txt me @ +66 9 8026 1020