Future (if Any) Of Two Stroke In Thailand

Hi Friends,

I recently acquire an old timer Vespa PX 200 (2 strokes) that I refurbished and rehabilitate with a new paint and a serious engine service, and I would like to hear from you, your guess and thoughts about the future of 2 stroke bikes in Thailand ?
Do you think Thailand would ban this type of engines in the future, what do thing about it ?

Warm regards, keep the power on.

Laurent P.. AZOULAY

Two strokes will have a long life in Thailand, I hope.
Would you pick 2T or 4T.jpg

KTM and Husquarna has 250's and 300cc meeting the EUR 5 requirement so they are not going away anytime soon. Price is a very different matter.:(

KTM and Husquarna has 250's and 300cc meeting the EUR 5 requirement so they are not going away anytime soon. Price is a very different matter.:(
Hi Friend, thanks for your comment, but for these 2 brands Husquvarna and KTM, I think their bikes are not registered on streets, isn't it ?
Me I wonder for instance for Vespa PX, and old 2 strokes bikes with with you can ride on roads.

Keep the power on.

Laurent

They are street legal, with lights and all. But in Thailand they will very expensive with green book. Last time I checked, over 500k bath.
I think taxes etc for green book is around 150-200k bath. Same for 4 stroke dirt bikes.
And yet, someone still wonders why they don't sell in LOS. :joy::joy:

Back