GT Rider Motorcycle / Health Insurance

Discussion in 'GT Rider Products' started by DavidFL, Oct 15, 2013.

1. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

Details of the GTR Group Health Insurance.

[​IMG]
    5 available plans
    maximum coverage 600,000 - 1,200,000 baht
    premiums 13,440 - 28,798 baht per year
    Plans 2 & 4 include outpatient treatment

No medical check up needed. Just make a health declaration.
    You are covered for motorcycle accidents & SOS / Emergency Evacuation from foreign countries.
    Join at under 60 years of age & you can remain covered over 60.

If you are riding around uninsured do yourself a favour & get some accident - medical - health insurance.
    The minimum Plan 1 with 600,000 baht coverage is only 13,440 baht a year = 37 baht a day = one small beer a day.

You can join anytime & just pay pro rata for the remaining months of the policy.

For more info please contact
    Chalach Mahachalalai (Oak)
    chalach@bsibroker.co.th

Sales Director
    BSI BROKER (THAILAND) LIMITED
    152 Chartered Square Building, 12A Floor, Room 12A-15B,
    North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
    Tel: (+66) 02-634-5200, Fax: (+66) 02-634-5202
    Mobile Phone: (+66) 092-261-5636

4. DavidFL

Bump for Mike33.

5. DavidFL

Just a very quick reminder that the GTR Group Health Insurance expires at the end of this month 30th September 2014.

If you want to renew or join please contact

Khun Oak
    Chalach Mahachalalai
    Email: chalach@bsibroker.co.th

For the record the premiums remain the same as last year.
    To reconfirm GTR GRoup Health Insurance covers you for motorcycle accidents & general health hospitalization, PLUS SOS emergency evacuation from other countries back to your base in Thailand.

SAD NEWS
    Just in also is that dear Tony Dabbs who helped us set up the original policy passed away on 25th August 2014 in Bangkok.
    Tony's funeral was held at Wat Khean Khet in Pathum Thani on Saturday 30th August. 2014.
    RIP Tony you were a good man & a great help to GT Rider.

6. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Such Sad News, Tony was very Helpful to Me and full of Knowledge. R.I.P Sir.

7. DavidFL

I have received the docs for the 2014-2015 GTR Group Health Insurance Policy.
    Everyone should have their cards for use by now.

It has been brought to my attention that at 65 years of age, each individual's coverage is reviewed by the insurance company.
    Their policy may or may not be renewed.
    There should be some other options available & we are exploring these. Stay tuned.

8. DavidFL

Here is the recommended option - Wealthy Healthy - compared to the current GTR Group Health Insurance Policy

[​IMG]
    both policies are with the Thai Health Insurance company.
    Any inquiries please contact direct
    chalach@bsibroker.co.th
    & say that you are inquiring about the GTR health Insurance.

The Wealthy Healthy premiums

[​IMG]

If you're riding around uninsured, please do yourself & family a favour - get insured.
    The GTR group health insurance does not require a medical examination, you simply fill out the form with a medical statement & your covered.
    Get in before 60 & you can stay covered until at least 65, subject to review.
    If that does not work, then there is an option for private health insurance with the Wealthy Healthy policy up until 80 years of age.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  9. geoffgoeff

geoffgoeff Active Member

Hi David,

Can I apply for this insurance? It seems a pretty good deal.

Cheers

10. SilverhawkUSA

SilverhawkUSA Ol'Timer

I will reply for David as I told him I would update some info anyway. Just send an email to the link in the above post saying you want to apply and learned of the insurance through GT Rider. The sales director will email you an application and answer any questions you may have. I also received a number of quotes from another broker who quoted many different companies. The rates were all at least 50 percent higher than the above.

THOSE SEEKING THE WEALTH HEALTHY PLAN TAKE NOTE!

Look carefully at the above chart. You must apply no later than 65 years of age. The coverage from age 66+ is for RENEWALS ONLY! I just sent in an application and it takes 5-7 days for approval I am told. You can sign up for a plan at 65 and you have the option to increase or decrease the plan coverage when you later renew. I chose a lower coverage now and will plan to raise the coverage when I am more likely to need it. Of course, they have the right to refuse your renewal.

Again to be clear. If you don't enroll before age 66 you cannot purchase the insurance!

11. mudboots

mudboots Ol'Timer

I applied this morning to but I am left wondering if I should have written to them in Thai ?

12. DavidFL

It's a farang group insurance policy.
    All communications are in English, as is the policy = no problem.
    Don't worry.

chalach@bsibroker.co.th
    & say that you are inquiring about the GTR health Insurance.

13. mudboots

mudboots Ol'Timer

14. Muzz

Muzz Ol'Timer

Thanks for this info David. Will get on to them today! Muzz

15. DavidFL

Just  a reminder that its renewal time & it is time to pay up to continue being insured.

The annual premium has increased because of a couple of big claims, myself included, but if you want to be covered riding your motorbike around in the region the GTR policy is still a good one with SOS emergency evacuation.

For any enquiries please contact the insurance broker

chalach@bsibroker.co.th

16. DavidFL

I've renewed mine & upgraded the IPD coverage & dumped the costly outpatient coverage.

17. DavidFL

Just reminder that the policy expires again at the end of this month.
    Current members will receive a reminder notice with their renewal premium & the insurance broker's bank account to pay into.

The reminder will come from
    Charinee Yantussanakarn,(Aey)
    Business Development Executive
    BSI BROKER (THAILAND) LIMITED
    152 Chartered Square Building, 12A Floor, Room 12A-15B,
    North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
    Tel: (+66) 02-634-5200, Fax: (+66) 02-634-5202
    Email:charinee@bsibroker.co.th

Some notes

To reconfirm GTR GRoup Health Insurance covers you for motorcycle accidents & general health hospitalization, PLUS SOS emergency evacuation from other countries back to your base in Thailand.​

If you're riding around uninsured, please do yourself & family a favour - get insured.
    The GTR group health insurance does not require a medical examination, you simply fill out the form with a medical statement & your covered.
    Get in before 60 & you can stay covered until at least 65, subject to review.
    If that does not work, then there is an option for private health insurance with the Wealthy Healthy policy up until 80 years of age.

Thai Health Insurance...Intensive Care

If you are over 60 consider this separate policy
    Thai Health Insurance...Intensive Care
    Any questions: Email:charinee@bsibroker.co.th

18. DavidFL

Final reminder for those guys renewing, or for newbies who don't have insurance.

19. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket Ol'Timer

Can I insure comprehensively my K1600GTL? Insurance just expired.

20. DavidFL

Goran
    Bike Insurance
    just fill out the quote request & they will reply with a quote.

21. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket Ol'Timer