Help - Bike hire

Barney

Oct 3, 2013
Hi all

I am trying to rent a bike in Laos for the 2nd week in November but having no joy. Both Jim at RemoteAsia, and Jules don't have anything available. :cry:

Guessing I will be able to find a scooter when I arrive, but its not really what I need

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 11, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Barney

Oct 3, 2013

Mar 30, 2010

Barney

Oct 3, 2013

Barney

Oct 3, 2013