I am new here

Takisontour

Aug 5, 2023
Hello I am new here. I live near Wichianburi in Phetchabun province. They call me Takis here, hence my name Takisontour. I love to travel with my motorcycle, and mostly on long distances. My last tour was in Indonesia, with the intention to continue to Australia. Unfortunately, some misfortunes happened on the tour and shipping my motorcycle was just too expensive, so I limited it only to Indonesia. It would be nice to find someone near me who shares the same interests. I speak English, German, French and Polish.

Dash8dude

Subscribed
Nov 15, 2023
Hello from Nakhon Si Thamarat. South Thailand. I have a Honda CB500X set for touring. I've never ridden further north than BKK so far. Good to meet you all.
Jerry

Reactions: Ughetto and DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hello from Nakhon Si Thamarat. South Thailand. I have a Honda CB500X set for touring. I've never ridden further north than BKK so far. Good to meet you all.
Jerry

Gday & welcome aboard GTR.
If you're ever planning to head north, some route options

Dash8dude

Subscribed
Nov 15, 2023
I would definitely like to do the Samoeng Loop. I'm currently in East Africa until 15 Dec. Let me know when it will be a good time to ride up there and maybe meet some of you all.