Insurance requirements

Gary D

Apr 17, 2010
Hello All,

I am planning to bring over an Australian registered motorbike soon for an extended ride. I will have a carnet as i am shipping through Malaysia.
Question is can the GT group assist in any insurance needs that i should have. Intend to rid

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 22, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 6, 2004

Gary D

Apr 17, 2010

Jul 6, 2004