Just a biker...

Nov 14, 2006
JUST A BIKER

I saw you hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line. But you didn't see me put an extra 100B in the collection plate last Sunday.

I saw you pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk. But you didn

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

E3L0

Sep 17, 2006

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 14, 2006

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003

Nov 14, 2006