Kawasaki KLX 110 For Sale

bung

Feb 6, 2006
Selling a little used KLX 110. I bought it from a guy who's son never used it and now my son never uses it. Runs like clockwork and I've changed the oil regularly regardless of use.

Paid B 33000 sell for B 28000.

Also have a full set of riding gea

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

kenjin

May 29, 2011

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jun 18, 2009

bung

Feb 6, 2006