Laos WIPE OUT!!!!

Mar 30, 2010
Here is a 3 min video.. 10 hrs work.. no complaining as my cousin JD kept me company..

Moto Rex and me having a funtastic 12 days riding.. Water / Mud / Dust and dirt.... in Laos......

Cheers
Brian

Mar 30, 2010
PS

I can't stop watching this in HD on my plasma TV....

If you have the Bandwidth and the patience.. change to HD 720 and pause, after downloading completely.. watch in full screen mode
otherwise.. just watch in standard size

Cheers
Brian

Rod Page

Subscribed
Jan 7, 2010
GREAT clip; very professional; well done.
Captures the very essence of riding in Laos these days taking those who have ventured there (though very few at the depth you guys have) along an adrenalin packed memory lane, whilst leaving those who have not yet taken the plunge, intoxicated, yearning to no longer put off the compelling force to follow your example.
BRILLIANT!

Mar 30, 2010
Ian Bungy;285417 wrote: Surprisingly Muddy for this time of Year it looked? Great Stuff.
Very true Ian.. The first 2 days started out wet.. The mud you see is along the Mekong, Lao Burma border.

By the end of the trip every where had dried up and dusty.. BUT then the last day had morning rain..

Not sure what is going on with the weather.. suspect it should be mainly dry and dusty from now on.

Cheers
Brian

Mar 30, 2010
yychow0812;285420 wrote: Very entertaining, tks
Are you in Bangkok?

Bunch of us based in Bangkok go road and dirt riding around on the weekends etc..
PM me if you would like to catch up and go for a ride with the guys some time

Cheers
Brian

Mar 30, 2010
Rod Page;285416 wrote: GREAT clip; very professional; well done.
Captures the very essence of riding in Laos these days taking those who have ventured there (though very few at the depth you guys have) along an adrenalin packed memory lane, whilst leaving those who have not yet taken the plunge, intoxicated, yearning to no longer put off the compelling force to follow your example.
BRILLIANT!
Thanks for your positive comments Rod.

Love it over there.. and no better riding buddy on dirt than Moto Rex...

Cheers
Brian

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
Brilliant clip Brian. Steven Spielberg move over.

The video captures a great 2 weeks in Laos.

Moto-Rex

Aug 25, 2012
brian_bkk;285430 wrote: Are you in Bangkok?

Bunch of us based in Bangkok go road and dirt riding around on the weekends etc..
PM me if you would like to catch up and go for a ride with the guys some time

Cheers
Brian
Yes, I'm in Bangkok but no off road experience at all and probably a bit late to start now (I'm 51 :) ). Will stick to paved roads for the time being :)

Cheers

Oct 30, 2010
Wow!!! Funtastic work brian .. :clap::clap::clap::clap: !!! And to think that I let my rear wheel get out from under me on a short stretch of greasy stuff in laos was a big deal. Haha! You're da man!