leather trousers for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by dirthonk, Jan 19, 2008.

1. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

rev it brand , bought in england, in the suitcase to thailand, worn for half an hour then never worn again as they dont fit, does your body expand in thailand??
    anyway they are a 34 waist with knee sliders, ass protection and a fetching red/black white colouring.
    anyone interested let me know and i can send a picture.
    bought for 149.95 english pounds. will sell for anything over 5000baht.
  2. Loading...

3. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Talking seriously mate, yep, my body does expand after a long haul flight and often it's a few days before I get back to my usual svelte 36" waist :wink:

Also, if you are like me, you scoffed down heaps of farang food whilst back in the UK and are prob a kilo or more than when you left. Don't sell the strides just yet, leave it a couple of days and if that doesn't work - go on a diet you fat b*stard! :lol:

4. webbpaul

webbpaul Member

im interested in taking a look, can we meet on sat or sun, im staying near to the thapae gate.

5. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

sent you a pm webpaul...
  6. mikerust

mikerust Ol'Timer

If they didn't fit Web Paul I'll have a try.

7. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

well webpaul hasnt turned up yet so if u are around mike feel free to try em on.
  8. webbpaul

webbpaul Member

honky donky
    sorry i never got back to you bud, but i was on a short timeline and i left chiang mai to head back home to phnom penh on sunday afternoon so i missed your reply, real shame as they look good in the photo with you holding them up.

ps. youve got lovely legs
  9. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

thanks man, i get that A LOT.
    and no they arent my shoes in the corner!
  10. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

come on boys its knee sliding season anyone interested?
  11. mikerust

mikerust Ol'Timer

Serendipidy. You are in CNX and I am in BKK.

I may just have to go to Paddock and buy some armoured underwear.