Long term parking

Discussion in 'Central Western Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by Greatdane, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Greatdane

Greatdane Active Member

I need a place to park my scooter for 5-6 months in Bangkok - preferable near Suvarnabhumi - while I'm home. Any suggestions?

The last time, I tried to use the long term parking at Suvarnabhumi, but that turned out to be a disaster. They wouldn't accept my scooter and instead I had to use the short time parking, as I had no time to find alternatives. Ended up costing me around 12,000 baht, as well as 6 hours to find it again as they had moved it, and they didn't know where to.

Later I found out that in order to use long term parking you have to be a member, which is not that easy to become. Also, I am not sure if it is a good idea parking a scooter at the long time parking lot. Seemed rather deserted when I was there. Anyone here that have tried to park there?

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Not Bangkok, but why not use Piston Shop in Chiang Mai. Fly into / out of Chiang Mai?
    Many guys leave their bikes with Piston Shop.

4. Greatdane

Greatdane Active Member

Maybe I should have said:

I am in Phuket now. I plan to drive to Bangkok and leave the scooter there. When I return, I plan to go Pattaya, Koh Chang and other destinations that way.

5. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Man, I wish I could offer you a spot at my house but I've already got a couple of other friends bikes in my 2-car parking and along with my bikes I am seriously running out of space....