Looking For 650 Vstrom Or Versys ...

NELSKA

Hello GT Riders,
I'm looking for Suzuki 650 Vstrom or Kawasaki 650 Versys in good condition with green book and details about services and maintenance. I live in Chiang Mai.
I am open to all serious proposals.
H

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited:
Back