Looking For An Enduro, Xr400, Wr450, Ktm Exc, Drz400...

cypress

Hey GT-Riders,

I sold my modified CRF250L as I need a enduro bike with more power, more ground clearance and better suspension.

Honda CRF250X, CRF450X
Suzuki DRZ400
Yamaha WR250/WR450
Honda XR400/XR600
any KTM EXC, Huqvarna, Beta, GasGas....

Pleas

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited:

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back