Looking for favorite Trail Riding.

Eric

Mar 6, 2003
I am planning a trip to Chiang Mai and I am looking for people’s recommendations for some trail riding. I will be renting the Honda Baja 250's and was hoping to find some rides for this type of bike. Any Suggestions. I will be there from Nov 15th to

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

nadsta

Oct 23, 2003

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

nadsta

Oct 23, 2003