Looking for Honda Bros 400

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by lordofthedreadz, Apr 19, 2011.

1. lordofthedreadz

lordofthedreadz Ol'Timer

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Honda Bros 400cc.

I want it to be legit so i wont consider bikes with only invoices, only registered with greens books.

2. Loading...

3. Hi,

would you consider any alternatives, like a DR650 enduro, legal of course, with plate and green book.

4. lordofthedreadz

lordofthedreadz Ol'Timer

Sorry already saw your Dr650 and I do like it but its little bit out of my money plan at the moment, also i'm quite short so it would be just too high for my little legs :)
  5. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Hi lordotd,

Have a look at mocyc.com.
    Here for CNX adds:

Or here for the whole Thailand:

Website in Thai for thai bikers, but not so difficult to manage. If needed, try to use Google Translate: ehm, not soooooooooo efficient, but may help... Better to find a kind thai friend maybe...

At least one or two Bros 400 for sale every week!

As an advice: check the green books thouroughly without any "pink glasses". But I suppose you know that yet!

Hope you'll find quickly your baby,
  6. lordofthedreadz

lordofthedreadz Ol'Timer

Thanks for the link on Chiang Mai only, i went to Mocyc a couple of times but since i still cant read it and google traduction is crap....

Will have to sell my bike first to buy the Bros anyway, so by the time maybe a user of GT-Rider may got one in good condition for sale :)
  7. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer