Looking For Kawasaki D-tracker 250 Parts

NomadMike

Jul 2, 2017
Koh Samui
Hi I hope someone can help me out I live on Koh Samui, I have a D-Tracker 250 and have been trying to find somewhere that sells spares, these bikes have been around for a while but I can't seem to source parts or rebuilt engines in Thailand found a f

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

NomadMike

Jul 2, 2017
Koh Samui