looking to buy a minsk or similar bike in thailand

mdb

Jan 25, 2013
Hi

I'm in Malaysia at the moment and am heading to Thailand early February. Ive come to SE Asia to motorbike around for 6 months and am urgently looking for a bike. I couldn't find a bike in Malaysia as they are too much like scooters, and i find the fz 150 an uncomfortable riding style and i can barely touch the floor.

Im 5"4 - have a yamaha sr 125cc back in london.

Love the idea of buying a Minsk. Do you have one, know someone that is selling one? I'll be entering Thailand from Malaysia so will be in the South first. Ideally would like to find a bike here if possible so i can get started.

If you have a bike to sell please get in touch. It needs to be in reasonable condition. If you know a good way to search for one, or have any suggestions please get in touch. Ive spent a month looking for bikes and really want to get this trip started.

thanks

Jan 29, 2013
Hey, don't know if you're still looking but I have a Honda win for sale in Bangkok. Its not a Minsk but its of a similar build I think - they've replaced Minsk's as the popular bike in Vietnam the last few years. Anyway, I can send you some pics if you're interested.