Looking to buy ER6n/f

Jul 8, 2011
I want to buy an ER6n/f. Should have no more than 20.000km. ABS no need.

Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

Nicky

Mar 30, 2009
As an alternative, Nicky, I have a BMW F650GS for sale. 26,000ks. In Chiang Mai. See my ad. Let me know if you're interested.

Jul 8, 2011
Thanks Tony

This one is for a friend who is moving to Thailand next month and doesn't have a budget for a new one. He has 150-160k

I used to have a new er6n and sold it 4 months ago to buy the Versys. (grr should have kept the er6 but didn't know then a friend was moving to Thailand)

Cheerio

Dec 27, 2007
NickyBKK;269972 wrote: Thanks Tony

This one is for a friend who is moving to Thailand next month and doesn't have a budget for a new one. He has 150-160k

I used to have a new er6n and sold it 4 months ago to buy the Versys. (grr should have kept the er6 but didn't know then a friend was moving to Thailand)

Cheerio

Not easy to find a second hand ER6n/f for 150-160k Baht... Will he have any money left for proper gear? Insurance? Parts and maintenance? If that's his budget perhaps he should consider something in a lower price bracket?

Jul 8, 2011
That money is just for the bike. For the rest he will arrange seperately. In my opinion, one of the first er6ns with around 20-25.000km should be available for 160k

If all not going to work, I will share my Versys with him since I hardly drive it due to no time and the fact that I just received my Duc.
Anyhow thanks for the thoughts.

Dec 27, 2007
NickyBKK;269976 wrote: That money is just for the bike. For the rest he will arrange seperately. In my opinion, one of the first er6ns with around 20-25.000km should be available for 160k

If all not going to work, I will share my Versys with him since I hardly drive it due to no time and the fact that I just received my Duc.
Anyhow thanks for the thoughts.

Yeah... I bought a second hand 2009 ER6 for 185k a while back but seller shipped it Logispost and the post office inflicted 20k damage to it which the seller kindly knocked off the price so I got it for 165k, but with 20k of damage.... If you've got a spare bike for your mate that might be the way to go until he saves up a bit more cash.

If I come across any for sale CHEAP I'll post the link in this thread.

There are also a couple of places in Bangkok where he can rent an ER6 if he so fancies. BangkokBikeRental (http://www.bangkokbikesrental.com) for example. Ride On! T

Jul 24, 2011
My friend may have his for sale as he has gone and bought a Vespa?????????

I will contact him for you if you want?

It is an early 2009 in black with very few kms on - I think it may only have 5kms on it? Not sure, what I am sure of is that he can't lean round corners so it has never been ridden properly so to speak.

He bought the Vespa to pose on :(

JonnieThai