M/c Rental In Delhi, India: A Couple Questions

Koonzee

Jun 5, 2017
Via Lactea
GT Rider Members,
Hello. I met a forum member today from AUS who suggested I post a question on this forum since many members have experience motorcycling in India.

I will visit India for a month starting July 14th.

Q1: Should I secure a rental on

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Koonzee

Jun 5, 2017
Via Lactea

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Koonzee

Jun 5, 2017
Via Lactea

hs0zfe

Aug 31, 2009