Maximum Hospitality!!!

Discussion in 'BritBike Triumph Thailand' started by Ian Bungy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

After Checking Out the Latest Motorshow in Bangkok with Simon and Steven from Phuket I decided we should take a Quick Visit to BritBikes Main Showroom at RCA as I had never been there Yet. We had already had quite a Few Beers before arriving and we No Sooner Turned up and We had the First Class Treatment from Dom and His Staff :shock: Beers were Offered and Not Refused and Lots of Advise was given and Questions answered for Me By "Dom", BritBike Director "Asawin" who is a Hell of a Nice Guy and a Fellow Tiger Rider. Also the Service Manager "Bonpitak" was very Helpful!!!

Here is Dom Hetrakul together with Simon & Steve.

[​IMG]

Also a Nice Bonneville with Mag Wheels which I thought was quite Neat!

[​IMG]

We ended up having a Hell of a Night and not sure How many Beers :?: These Guys are Opening their Phuket Branch During Bike Week there in April so I wish Them All the Success Possible and I am Sure it will Be a Hell of a Party and No Doubt Simon and Steve will be there :wink: Don't Miss it if You get a Chance there are some Great New Triumph Models available and You might Just be Tempted!!! :lol:

2. siinthai

siinthai Ol'Timer

I'd like to second Ian's comments.....great customer service and hospitality.
    If they had a bike to equal the 800GS i'd buy it just from their service, the other European dealers could learn a thing or two.
    A great fun night had by all and looking forward to the 12th !!

:lol:

3. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

The picture of the latest Bonny is beautiful - I want - but they still have to lower their prices.

4. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

I like the white coloured Bonny without the panniers.
    I noticed the other month on a trip that a Bonny (20,000K) had a oil leak already at upper end of motor ??