Medical Kit

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Marco wrote: I was thinking defibilirator to be attached to bike as well, but havent found suitable one yet and place to be installed
Essential piece of kit for all Bee 'Em Vee & HOG riders, when an attack of the 'sleepies' comes on.
Just give the 'hot switch' to your pillion... :D
Makes those endless Isaan miles so much more fun, never knowing when you are going to get a kickstart from Mitzi! :shock:

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
tonykiwi wrote: Can anyone advise me of the availability of Tamiflu in Thailand in the event of needing it?
Yes, Samitavej & Bumrungrad Hospitals will happilly sell you 4 tabs for 3000thb!

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Rhodie wrote: [quote quote=tonykiwi]Can anyone advise me of the availability of Tamiflu in Thailand in the event of needing it?
Yes, Samitavej & Bumrungrad Hospitals will happilly sell you 4 tabs for 3000thb!
Remember that in those said hospitals and all private hospitals they add up 100% on they med's prices

wife just told me that same med but in gifferent name can be got from goverment hospital for free, but need to have dogtors med check first, name of the tab is GPO flu tab

remember said hospital you need to get dog check up as well so it's top of the 3000.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
The best pharmacy in Chiang Mai is arguably Dara Bhasaj
DSC_1832.jpg

If youre looking for medicines
DSC_0066_4.jpg

Chiang Mai Other