Motorcycle Tourism Study in North Thailand Thesis

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by DavidFL, Jun 15, 2011.

1. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

All riders & tourists who have visited North Thailand & toured by motorcycle would you please help & complete this questionaire.

Motorcycle Tourism Questionnaire

2. Loading...

3. Fatlad

Fatlad Ol'Timer

Hi David
    If you were to fill out this questionare what would you do with it then!!
    No email or fax numbers and needs to be printed out.
  4. DavidFL

send you completed questionaires to
    Ms. Chuthathip Charoensuwan

Thank you all for helping out & participating.
  5. Fishenough

Fishenough Ol'Timer

David, you should recommend that Ms. Chuthathip create an online survey, as she'd have far more questionnaires submitted.

I've used Lime Survey, it is simple it build with, plus I built a survey from an existing PDF file. And by using a friends existing web hosting had a detailed questionnaire available with just less then 2 hours work, with much more detail than just the 10 questions of something like the popular survey monkey.

6. ChuthathipC.

ChuthathipC. New Member

I am interrested to do an online survey as it is more convenince because the respondents can tick and write any comments directly. I am more familar with surveymonkey. But I don't know how to do it. Could you please recommend me, how can I start with that? Thank you
  7. ChuthathipC.

ChuthathipC. New Member

All resident riders who have ridden in the northern part of Thailand are welcome to complete the questionnaires. :D
    The online survey version will finish tomorrow with a lot of help from Khun David. Thank you in advance to all riders for your kind co-operaion to complete the questionnaires and have a good day!!
  8. Champasak

Champasak Ol'Timer

9. DavidFL

A big thank you to Ms Wipawee Teanleela for setting up the online survey.
    Thanks to Ben for inserting the links.
    Now guys please help as much as possible & complete the online survey for the student Ms. Chuthathip.
    Thank you all for your help & support.
  10. Deano747

Deano747 Ol'Timer

Online survey done. I answered as if I was on my last trip there in March, as the survey is worded as if you are still in country. Doesn't take long, maybe 20 minutes.
  11. ChuthathipC.

ChuthathipC. New Member

Thank you riders for helping me to fill in the questionnaires. It will really helps me to complete my thesis ontime and thus graduating this year. However, I will need more riders to fill in my survey. I will be very greatful to all riders and especially Khun David. This questionnaire could be very helpful in the future to improve Tourism in Thailand (especially for motorcycle riders).
  12. badsland

badsland New Member

I don't qualify to answer the survey since I have not traveled in Thailand. But I am a fellow academic researcher working on motorcycle tourism in the U.S. I would be very interested in your thesis and your survey results. Please email me at if you would be able to help me. I would be especially interested in the material you used for your literature review. Thanks, Diane
  13. rob7711

rob7711 Ol'Timer

Done! Have completed the survey online.
  14. Captain Wally

Captain Wally Ol'Timer

I see that a couple of people have answered this question:

They're true adventurers:lol-sign:
  15. ChuthathipC.

ChuthathipC. New Member

I would like to say "thank you" you and all bikers whom filled in the survey. Actually I need it reaches to (minimum) 400 sets. Then I need to interpret from raw data to result and then conculsion. Now almost done ^^
  16. DavidFL

You could prod Khun Oil Chuthathip direct to solicit a response.
  17. KZ25

KZ25 Ol'Timer

Looks like this Motorcycle Tourism Study went down a one-way street... ;-)
  18. DavidFL

Khun Oil Chuthathip was asked to respond quite a while ago, but sadly nothing yet.
    If anyone else wants to ask / remind her, please politely do.