My new style helmet

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
After the accident helmet took guite impact so i had to do something, so i desided to get nice airbrush for it.

here is what i got it..
P1000012.jpg

P1000013.jpg

P1000014.jpg

back side drawing is the sam

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 4, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai

Franz

Jun 28, 2007

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005