new project SUZUKI DR250SH

I was offered another nice bike during the weekend with legal plate and book, so after a not so long consideration time I decided it to be my No.5 bike.
Bought it from a mechanic of Nut who used to ride it to work sometimes.
Here's some fotos of the

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back