Newbie's Driver's License Questions

Dec 18, 2005
Hey all, I've looked over the site and haven't seen my particular questions addressed, but if this is old ground I apologize.

First: I'm an American with a U.S. license for cars - not 'cycles - and an international driver's permit, also for cars (no

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dec 30, 2003

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

BobS

Jan 20, 2003

Dec 18, 2005