Newbie to the site HELLLLOOO!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by thailandbiker49, Sep 4, 2008.

1. thailandbiker49

thailandbiker49 New Member

Hello boys ang girls, I am new to the site, However I am living in Korat and looking for riders with AT'S or similar in the area for short outings at first , as I have just bought mine and being nearly 50 and not ridden since my early 20"s is a little hairy, especially here in Thailand, but getting used to it day by day, going away for a couple of months next week, but if anyone out there fancies a few days away aroung Xmas then I will be up for it,

Take it easy guys and ride safe

JimC :D
  2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Aha, an AT (AfricaTwin) rider - YES welcome to GT Rider. You will find a few AT riders on this forum, including me. Great to have you on board.

If you need any manuals, I have copies of
    1. Honda Workshop Manual.
    2. Honda Parts Manual.
    3. Haynes Manual.

For parts look no further than Chan Kok Pyng at in Singapore. Chan is the SE Asia At guru. He is also very good with BMWs & general parts supply.

For riding in Esarn watch ... x.php?c=11

Good luck & please join in on the forum as much as possible.
  4. thailandbiker49

thailandbiker49 New Member

Hi Davidfl, Thankyou for the welcome, Yes I have just been intouch with Chan today to order some spare parts reg/rec and fuel pump, seems like both of mine are on the way out, just my luck, I bought a VRF 400 NC30 about 6 months back and same happened, What is it with the honda electrics, :cry: Anyway david where are you situated???

Jim C