Non Rider Hello!

kenam

Sep 9, 2014
Hey all,

Planning a trip to Chiang Mai area in December.. and bought the GT rider maps to help me on a short road trip.

Looking forward to browsing the forums - wanted to say Hi first - but.. as a non Rider how welcome will I be??! :)

Mar 30, 2010
kenam;301467 wrote: Hey all,

Planning a trip to Chiang Mai area in December.. and bought the GT rider maps to help me on a short road trip.

Looking forward to browsing the forums - wanted to say Hi first - but.. as a non Rider how welcome will I be??! :)
Everyone is welcome that comes with a positive attitude :)

Look forward to reading and seeing some pics from your adventures.

Cheers
Brian

kenam

Sep 9, 2014
Thanks all!

daewoo;301492 wrote: Being a non-rider probably isn't a problem - being Irish - well :D

Welcome...
Ha - fair enough!

brian_bkk;301494 wrote: Everyone is welcome that comes with a positive attitude :)

Look forward to reading and seeing some pics from your adventures.

Cheers
Brian
Looking forward to it - but looking at some of the pics around here I wish I could go for longer!

Dec 27, 2007
Welcome to GT-R!

So, you've got the map but won't be getting around on two wheels?

How do you plan to travel? Rent a car? Public transport?

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

kenam

Sep 9, 2014
TonyBKK;301640 wrote: Welcome to GT-R!

So, you've got the map but won't be getting around on two wheels?

How do you plan to travel? Rent a car? Public transport?

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!
Hey - thanks for the welcome.

Ye - I have a pickup truck (ute) hired from Chiang Mai for 5/6 days in December - got a rough Itinery planed for the Mae Hong Son loop with some stopovers planned -- but I was hoping to try and pick out some interesting or unusual road/ day trips on the way (hence the pickup - reckoned it would be ok for any unpaved roads?)

Was hoping to have a look around on the forums first - but would be open to any suggestions!

Cheers,
kenam