Penang Friends come and meet me, in Penang hotel where i was after finish my mission

Discussion in 'Malaysia - Road Trip Reports' started by Marco, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Good Morning Lads

I had real friends in Malaysia as they know i was in Penang and they drove 40k's to give me good try my future bike GW1800,, that is fantastic bike and very comfortable, i mena guys in there are really nice and friendly, my friend ask if i wanna try brand NEW Vulcan 1700 model but as i had just a short time to spend and GW is my favourite, no offence Kawa dudes as it's nice but i like shaft bike...
    Hope to see you soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So my next ride is most likely from home to penang to meet all the teams in there and they are coming to thailand also often and will let you know if the whole team come here what would turn off my home area as here only big bike is mine small K1200LT...:happy3:

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

4. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Hi Ian

Nice to hear from you and yes i know that F6B and it's not for me as i'm not HD rider, it's look for person who wanna look or copy HD riders but have no money that much..lol....and will see when i get my GW up and running....

5. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Got one at last Marco!! .. Good choice ... nice one .... im please with mine & that engine is superb .... ride safe !!

6. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

Nice to hear form you Eddie for long time

You got one new/used GW1800?

7. Eddie The Eagle

Eddie The Eagle Ol'Timer

Thought you was lost at sea :) .. mine is 2006, bought it about 2 years ago,

8. Marco

Marco Ol'Timer

well,, i been lost in many areas as my work,,, but no worries on that, i'm so use to it and it's nice to get back with real friends, what is abt 0.0001% from previous So called friends account,, lol, now i recall it, was that what you got from that BKK dude...we talk about that then....
    i'm looking 2010 model now and working on that now days,,,,