Phrae Bike Week 8-9 Nov 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by hawaiianbrians, Nov 5, 2013.

1. hawaiianbrians

hawaiianbrians Ol'Timer

Hi, does anyone know which night would be best to stay in Phrae for this event or any ideas if if it worth it to spend both days there? Thanks! Brian

2. Loading...

3. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

I'll be there with some friends on Friday night. Hope to see you there! :happy1:

4. hawaiianbrians

hawaiianbrians Ol'Timer

I was planning on just spending Saturday night there as that is when the events usually happen, are you going to stick around for Saturday night as well? I am starting a road trip on Friday on the Vulcan with the wife, plan to be out on the road a week or so. Hope to see you too!

5. hawaiianbrians

hawaiianbrians Ol'Timer

Hey Tony I just noticed that was your 3,000th post, Holy SH-t! is that some kind of milestone or something? Have a good one!

6. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Nah, we'll only be there Friday as Saturday we're heading to MHS for the GT-Rider memorial ride-

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/31589-The-TJ-John-Hamilton-Simon-Siinthai-Grant-Memorial-Ride/page6

[​IMG]

7. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Yikes! Maybe a sign I should ride more and post less!! Hope to catch up with you in Phrae on Friday! :happy5:

8. hawaiianbrians

hawaiianbrians Ol'Timer

Sorry can't get away till Friday and too far for the wife in a day so won't be there until Saturday. I hope to be in Mae Hong Son on about Wednesday so I'll miss that too, someday I'll really be retired!