Phrae Bike Week 8-9 Nov 2013

Dec 27, 2007
I'll be there with some friends on Friday night. Hope to see you there! :happy1:

I was planning on just spending Saturday night there as that is when the events usually happen, are you going to stick around for Saturday night as well? I am starting a road trip on Friday on the Vulcan with the wife, plan to be out on the road a week or so. Hope to see you too!

Dec 27, 2007
hawaiianbrians;294201 wrote: I was planning on just spending Saturday night there as that is when the events usually happen, are you going to stick around for Saturday night as well? I am starting a road trip on Friday on the Vulcan with the wife, plan to be out on the road a week or so. Hope to see you too!
Nah, we'll only be there Friday as Saturday we're heading to MHS for the GT-Rider memorial ride-

https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/31589-The-TJ-John-Hamilton-Simon-Siinthai-Grant-Memorial-Ride/page6

attachment.php

Dec 27, 2007
hawaiianbrians;294202 wrote: Hey Tony I just noticed that was your 3,000th post, Holy SH-t! is that some kind of milestone or something? Have a good one!
Yikes! Maybe a sign I should ride more and post less!! Hope to catch up with you in Phrae on Friday! :happy5: