SPORT BARS Ninja 650R and ER6n MADE IN USA 9500 Baht

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by TonyBKK, May 27, 2010.

1. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Brand New Sport Bar kit Fits 2009-2010 Ninja 650R and ER6n!

Lowers the riding position for a true sportbike feel. These bars are an easy, affordable way to get a more aggressive look and improved front end feedback, especially while cornering. They are also a good way for taller riders to get down out of the wind for a more pleasant ride at high speeds. These have been engineered to be as aggressive of a riding position as possible while still clearing the stock bodywork and tank on the 2009 Ninja 650.

Kit Includes: Central Clamp, Handlebar Tubes (designed to work with Stock Bar-Ends), All Mounting Hardware, and Installation Instructions.

Price: 9500 Baht :mrgreen:

Ride On!

2. Loading...

3. folkens95

folkens95 New Member

Is this the Sport Bars V3 kit? Im looking to buy some but I cant find them anywhere.. any suggestions?
  4. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Try Buying them from Tony who just posted them? No more looking and Immediate Service!
  5. folkens95

folkens95 New Member

Didn't know if he was selling them or not.. how much?
  6. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Are you in Iowa?!

Welcome to the GT Rider!

I'm not sure, but I think that the company that made them may no longer be in business...

Can't access the website.

Seems the parent site is gone too...

Anyone ordered from them recently?
  7. folkens95

folkens95 New Member

Yeah im from Iowa and I noticed that ninja650shop was down two that where I first seen them. Now ive been looking all over to find the bars.
  8. ninja816

ninja816 New Member

hey im from kc riding a 06 ninja 650 and i put her down the other day ): but and broke the clamp for the right handle off because i had the version 1 models that came in 3 pieces rather than one whole but ya ninja650shop is the only place that has them. i ordered the version 3 yesterday and got them in the mail today. greatest mod you can do! where at in iowa? i picked my bike up in des moines
  9. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer