SSR GTR House party Marco version

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
OK guys

my well supporting wife raise up the question idea that WE (She) want to host house party in our village,,BUT, remember I live in middle of the rice fields BUT i will have local Katoeys to entertain and im sure it will atract lot's of other local girls as well,,,and plan to have DANCE stage and food ofcourse and drinks,,,,

So WHEN in NOVEMBER would be the good time for you guys and ones we get date sorted then WHO WOULD ride to here and i will check then local accomodation how that would be suitable,,I'm a fraid that we dont have hotels in here and closest is abt 40Km away,,but lot's of small even brand new "resorts"

let me know so i know how to go ahead on this

So PLAN is for bike party front of my pharmacy where will be stage and entertainement and drinks and "local" entertainement,,

i think weekend party would be suitable as im in very isolated area,,,,

BUT NOW LET YOU OPINIONS FLOW
LOTS OF SECURE SPACE FOR BIKE PARKING AND WILL NOT DISTURB ANY ONE,,local police chief will be make sure that...lol

Auke

Nov 10, 2003
Hi Marco,

I am planning a trip to South Laos sometime in November (probably from 7-21 November) and will either pass through Ubon on my way to Laos or pass through Ubon at the end when going home so yes, I plan to be at the BIG PARTY IN THE RICE FIELDS.

Auke

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Hi Colin and Auke

Just have to find out "The" date what would suite for majority,, i dont say ALL as that is mission impossible...

and then have to check "THE HULIGANS"

so thats why in sometime in November would be ok,so every one can make plans...

Aug 7, 2003
Towards the end of November would suit me. Seems like best to set a date then see if people can make it, like you said you can't please everyone. Could give a miss on the Katoys unless someone specifically requests some of course. :wink: :wink: :roll:

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Harri

You of all (Beside trent) i thought would be ok for Full katoe party,,,ahahahah,,,,well not full but have some entertainement

Aug 7, 2003
I personally have no problem with the "entertainment" value of katoys, just that some of the attendees might not be savy enough to always tell the difference between boys and girls and end up with a "surprise". :roll: 8) :lol: Anyway set a date and start organising.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
hahahahah

I just wanted to add..some diference and for a TRENT,,,not that im picking on him,,but he is my best lad and fun so will see what is going on,,,