Suzuki DRZ 400 S

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Azoulay, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

[​IMG]

This is it, for those who are interested in I have all manuals and instruction books for this bike as well as a good collections of notes and tricks about this bike from DRZ fans

For the time being, I look for new springs for the front forks as I agree with most of the comments about this issue.

PS: I am sure David will remark the GT-Rider sticker on the right side of the bike !
    This topic could be the start of a serie of information exchange for those having the same bike (SM, as well).

2. Loading...

3. Pikey

Pikey Ol'Timer

Hi Azoulay,

I don't know if you already know of this site, but check out www.thumpertalk.com. Hit the forum and you will find a specific area for DRZs. You can also look at the Honda XR400 forum and then decide if you have bought the right bike or not![;)]

Cheers,

Pikey (Honda XR440 motard[:D]).

4. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Hi Pikey,

Thanks for your post, yes I do know www.thumpertalk.com. forum for having surfed there some month ago, but that's far from our direct preoccupations: biking in Thailand....

Now about the compairison between the Suzuki and the Honda, this could be but the Suzuki is a well know model for me and I think it is more easy available in Thailand in a regular way than the Honda, just look the dealers have Suzuki DRZ (second hand and brand new) but not so much Honda XR (in bigger cylinder than 250)