Thailand: What Do They Do To Their Scooters To Speed Like That ???

Hi Friends,

Confortable installed at the wheel of my car driving on Phetkasem between Bangkok and Hua Hin, I am often passed by mopeds ridden by teens runing at more than 130/140 Km/h ??? !!!

These bikes are supposed to be 125 or 150 cc. but what i

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back