Transporting my Versys

Nov 21, 2010
After more as 8 years along the Eastern Seaboard I am moving 500km up north to Khon Kaen and wondering how my bike should get there. OK I understand .... riding .... but I also have a car. So initially my idea was to move to KK and go by car and late

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Mar 11, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 18, 2009