Ural Parts In Se Asia?

JohnD

Jun 13, 2017
Da Lat, Vietnam
I live in Dalat, Vietnam and am looking for a few parts for my mid-70's Ural M67-36, including up to 4-19" rims to which I will add my current hub and spokes. I would love to switch to black rims if I can find them. Worst case, I need to replace at l

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

JohnD

Jun 13, 2017
Da Lat, Vietnam