Video Of Mc Trip Bkk- Sangkhlaburi- Bkk Via Si Sawat Loop. The Long Way Around.

Fritzltouw

Ol'Timer
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I thought I'd share my video from my Sangkhlaburi trip from earlier this year just after the lockdown was eased. Great trip 3 days but very very hot and at times undoable in the scorching

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back