Wanted: Loading ramp (folding) for pick-up truck in Chiang Mai

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by JB2112, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JB2112

JB2112 Ol'Timer

DKT Somchit will fabricate one for me, but I was curious where these may be sold in Chiang Mai. Piston Shop is on the list.

Anyone know?
  2. Loading...

3. bartomeer

bartomeer Ol'Timer

Keep us informed with pictures and prices, please.
  4. JB2112

JB2112 Ol'Timer

Nat at Piston Shop does not have these, nor could he recommend any shop that sells them.
    I see nothing listed on craigslist as well.

Heading to DKT Somchit today. Prices and photos to come.
  5. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

I am pretty Sure You can get Ramps from Na at the Motocross Shop? It is very near the Triumph shop on the corner of the Moat.
  6. JB2112

JB2112 Ol'Timer

3500 baht for a 2-meter, folding, custom ramp (for my Mazda pickup). Photos to come next week.

I am unsure how that compares with stock ramps.
  7. Hoghead

Hoghead Ol'Timer

Get Daeng to arch it at the top so that you do not bottom out
  8. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

9. Millerdain77

Millerdain77 New Member

Check out this site.. The loading ramps are made high quality, light weight, and come with a 5 yr Warranty and have free shipping...ask for Daina, she speaks better English...German products truly' are the Best! They will fabricate them to your specific needs
  10. ghorstmyer

ghorstmyer New Member

I have a loading ramp I got in pattaya that will stick out over the end of pickup ,steel not heavy but no feather either and a Harley will go up ok for weight, also have a front wheel holder for 2 bikes that u put across the front of bed to tie front wheel down.. the ramp is about 8 ft long and 3 in in height.,,I live in doi saket .